Renew in Advance not working <Solved>

10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #240199 by ckinberg
Renew in Advance not working <Solved> was created by ckinberg
Have been using CBSubs for over a year now with two tiers of membership and members have been able to renew up to a year in advance, but recently the Renew Now no longer functions for the one membership. Expired accounts can be reactivated through the end of the year, but members who try renewing through the end of 2015 don't receive the extension. The system takes the payment and sends out the renewal email notices, it just doesn't extend the membership year.

The kicker is that the alternate plan we offer that runs through end of August, allows members to renew and correctly updates the year to 2015.

Am checking over the database and plans but am at a loss as to why the one membership would suddenly stop working properly. It was allowing advance renewal last month, so I'm perplexed as to what could have changed.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #240329 by ckinberg
Replied by ckinberg on topic Renew in Advance not working
Managed to fix the problem. Was checking the settings over and under the pricing tab, I found the setting for Manual renewal extends expiration date as follows: was set to:

Renewal starts at payment date (allows overlap or free gap)

Changed it over to:

Renewal extends expiration date (without gap or overlap)

Or

Renewal starts at expiration date or at payment date - whichever happens last (allows free gap)

Resolved the issue. On to the next quandry!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn