Using CB Subs for a Single Registration and Payment Form

10 years 2 months ago #241024 by prestoproducts
I have a client who would like to use CB Subs to accept monthly payments from Authorize.net. The trick is that they would like to have a single form for registration and bill payment information.

First of all, is there a simple way to register the user and collect the billing info to send to Authorize.net all in one form submission?

If not, is it possible to create CB user fields to collect the information during registration then use a combination of CB Auto Actions to take the form values and pass them through to Authorize.net for processing?

Ultimately I am looking for the least amount of steps to take in order to take a user from registration through to active paid subscription.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #241030 by prestoproducts
Ok... my guess is that there is no way to make it happen in one page. If that is the case, can you please direct me to where/how I can style the invoicing page?

10 years 2 months ago #241157 by prestoproducts
Is a Two Step Checkout Possible with CB Subs?

My client would like to use two steps to checkout. See attachments for form samples.

From my experience with CB Subs it seems that there are three steps to complete registration and checkout. Is there any way to combine the second invoice step with the final credit card form? They are using Authorize.net for the payment gateway.

If there is not a built-in option for achieving this, would it be possible to use CB Auto Actions to somehow pass the values through a custom jQuery script or similar?
Attachments:

10 years 2 months ago #241412 by krileon
The basket should auto redirect to the credit card form if the below conditions are met.
  1. No promotion codes to apply
  2. No other payment gateways (meaning only 1 payment method available)
  3. No payment terms and conditions
  4. No invoice address usage

This should allow it to be basically 2 step. I'm not aware of any other way to force it to redirect.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 1 month ago #241424 by prestoproducts
I tried this with the settings as you have noted, but no luck. It still took me from registration to invoice (choose payment method) and then to the basket.

10 years 1 month ago #241425 by krileon
Ok, believe I found the exact conditions in code. There can't be any intro text as well. The check is as follows.

$redirectNowPossible			=	! ( ( $nbAccounts != 1 ) || $introText || ( $invoicingAddressQuery > 0 ) || ( $basket_requiredterms > 0 ) );

Which comes down to the following.
  1. Only 1 payment gateway available
  2. No intro text
  3. No invoice address
  4. No basket terms and conditions

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: prestoproducts

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn