switch from current 3 month ARB to 12 month

10 years 1 month ago #241626 by ThePiston
How would we switch all of our plans from a 3 month payment system to 12 month? All plans are using auth.net's ARB system so they already have a payment plan that's recurring.

Thanks

CB 2.3, CBsubs 4.3, PHP 7.1, J! 3.9.X

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 3 weeks ago #241967 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic switch from current 3 month ARB to 12 month
Set all your current plans to no longer allow renewals or new subscriptions then create new plans with the new durations that allow upgrades. The alternative is cancel all the recurring profiles within Authorize.net and edit your plans then adjust their duration as needed. Everyone will then need to manually renew when they expire to the new duration. Also note I recommend most sites to use Single Payments as it makes it much easier to do plan adjustments as there is no obligation established through a recurring contract.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 3 weeks ago #241970 by ThePiston
Replied by ThePiston on topic switch from current 3 month ARB to 12 month
our payment processor would not allow yearly subscriptions - they said it was too much financial burden if members cancelled or the website died. They forced us to have a 3 month maximum membership so we went with ARB. We have a new processor so need to go back to yearly. major issue it seems. We have a lot of complex plans. Would really rather not duplicate every one of them

CB 2.3, CBsubs 4.3, PHP 7.1, J! 3.9.X

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn