CB Subs license

10 years 2 days ago #243103 by aguaw
CB Subs license was created by aguaw
Hi - I was just wondering if the Maximum number of Users restriction on the license still applies to my license?

I can't seem to find information on the upgrade if there is one?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 2 days ago #243107 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB Subs license

aguaw wrote: Hi - I was just wondering if the Maximum number of Users restriction on the license still applies to my license?

I can't seem to find information on the upgrade if there is one?

Hi, the CBSubs proprietary license product has been discontinued.

Your license still works of course but we offer no upgrades for user count or site count increases.

Instead we are offering a new CBSubs GPL product that you can migrate to (it will automatically keep all your existing configuration and settings from proprietary product) and this way you no longer have any restrictions (unlimited users and unlimited site installs).

We has offered last year a special migration deal for existing CBSubs proprietary customers and in fact we sent you personally at least 3 mailings with the offered (you either missed them or ignored them or they fell into your spam folder).

PM me and I will help you with this.

10 years 1 day ago #243145 by aguaw
Replied by aguaw on topic CB Subs license
Thanks nant - I probably did get those emails, but it is for a client site & they only contact when work needs doing :)

I'll get the exact details & get back to you.

Thanks again

9 years 10 months ago #244650 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB Subs license

aguaw wrote: Thanks nant - I probably did get those emails, but it is for a client site & they only contact when work needs doing :)

I'll get the exact details & get back to you.

Thanks again

Emails were sent to CBSubs purchaser account (I guess this is you).
I have responded to your PM also, please check.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.025 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn