Encrypted cbsubs files error after password update

9 years 9 months ago #246274 by iapmo
Recently had to change password with the service provider and ever since the CB Subs plugin will not load. The error is traced back to trying to load cbpaidsubscriptions.php one of the ionCube encrypted files.

We've tried resetting the password to the original password, but the page still errors out. The page returns a blank page and happens when the Joomla plugin class tries to include the cb_subs file.

Any tips or experience with similar behavior would be very much appreciated

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 9 months ago #246287 by nant

iapmo wrote: Recently had to change password with the service provider and ever since the CB Subs plugin will not load. The error is traced back to trying to load cbpaidsubscriptions.php one of the ionCube encrypted files.

We've tried resetting the password to the original password, but the page still errors out. The page returns a blank page and happens when the Joomla plugin class tries to include the cb_subs file.

Any tips or experience with similar behavior would be very much appreciated

I see that you also have an expired CBSubs GPL subscription.

Did you not upgrade this site from a CBSubs proprietary package (that needs ioncube) to CBSubs GPL 3.0 (that does not need ioncube)?

If you did maybe you missed some element (Joomla plugin or module or some CBSubs integration plugin).

9 years 9 months ago #246303 by iapmo
No, we did not update the solution (even if I would have liked to) because of heavy customization to our Joomla core and cb_subs itself.

Are there any technical reasons why the page would behave like this? I've been tryign to find a setting for the component where I can update the password used or anything liek that, but of course the admin section for cb_subs won't load as long as cbpaidsubscriptions.php returns some form of php error

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn