No admin approval email until purchase plan

9 years 8 months ago #247717 by spletcher
I am using CB Subs with CB 1.91 on Joomla 1.5.26

I have 3 levels of membership - 2 are free and one is paid although I give the users choice to pay offline or pay via paypal. We usually can validate users online via google as we have a defined professional society and we really aren't protecting any content.

We require a moderator to review each user after registration before approving them and this is when we "vet" them to ensure not a bogus user based on their registration answers.

Our issue is that we receive the admin email indicating that someone registered only when they choose one of the 2 free plans (CB Subs). When they choose the one paid plan, the admin never gets an email even if they choose the "pay offline" option. This results in folks registering and we never see them unless we happen to be in the backend.

Also, in the user management area, only the free plans show up as a subscription and the paid plan doesn't show up that they even chose this and didn't pay or want to pay offline. The subscription column is blank unless they actually go through with the paypal payment. I'm trying to figure out ways to send out the admin email once they register even if they haven't paid the subscription. It seems like this worked before but we have lost track of when that was.

thanks for any help. You are welcome to look at our setup as well if that's helpful to helping us solve this.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn