CBSubs 4 - Promotions : not working

9 years 3 months ago #255623 by cavo789
CBSubs 4 - Promotions : not working was created by cavo789
Hi!

Yesterday, I've installed CBSubs 4 on my CBSubs 3 installation. I've multiple active promotions; with CBSbus 3, these promotions were OK i.e. the coupon area was visible and the price immediatly reduce with the discount.

After the upgrade, no more promotions are active : I can't see anymore the coupon area and the discount is no more applied. The normal price is displayed.

Is there any problems ?

My CBSubs Global configuration is well enabed for Promotions (tab Promotions - Promotions enabled : Yes), the new version of cbsubspromotion plugin is installed and published and I've three active promotions (active = published and with valid period).

Here is one plan : www.aesecure.com/en/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&plans=8 The normal price is 100€ but, with the promotion, the price should be 80. (old price should be displayed, strike out with the newer price in red).

Can you help please ?

Thanks.

Developper of aeSecure, optimizing and securing your web Apache sites
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #255876 by cavo789
Replied by cavo789 on topic CBSubs 4 - Promotions : not working
Can anyone give a tip please ? How can I enabled Promotions on CBSubs4 ? (the promotions were active with CBSubs3 and now, nothing since the upgrade).

Thanks.

9 years 3 months ago #255972 by cavo789
Replied by cavo789 on topic CBSubs 4 - Promotions : not working
Is there someone ? ;-)

I've finally solved the issue yesterday by reinstalling CBSubs component (same version) and plugins. I've lost a few hours on this topic.

Just for developpers : the site was with CBSubs 3, there were promotions, active, everything was working. I've installed CBSubs 4 and current promotions were no more working. I've sent hours on this, trying this and that and that again... Finally I've reinstalled the same files (component and plugins) and now, it's magic, it's works. Why ? No idea.

This post can be closed.

Thanks.

9 years 3 months ago #255979 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CBSubs 4 - Promotions : not working

cavo789 wrote: Is there someone ? ;-)

I've finally solved the issue yesterday by reinstalling CBSubs component (same version) and plugins. I've lost a few hours on this topic.

Just for developpers : the site was with CBSubs 3, there were promotions, active, everything was working. I've installed CBSubs 4 and current promotions were no more working. I've sent hours on this, trying this and that and that again... Finally I've reinstalled the same files (component and plugins) and now, it's magic, it's works. Why ? No idea.

This post can be closed.

Thanks.

Sorry for holiday off delay in responding.

Most likely you might have missed something during first round of upgrade that you addressed in follow-up round.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn