Promotion depending on business-status shows only after saving invoice

9 years 3 months ago #256060 by mctrading
Hello Cavo,

for me tax is working well now - in the way that i wrote you via PM.

i have mapped all fields from registration to the invoice-adress (done in the invoice settings) but not the country!
so the invoice-adress is always "open" the costumer has to choose country again and click save-button - only in this moment the tax will work

if the costumer buys again then the invoice-adress is already saved into database - you have the problem again - i solved it with an auto-action which is deleting the field and so the invoice-adress is always open the country is never filled and the tax is working

and yes you need 27 geographic-regions, 27 tax rates and the tax rule EU VAT B2C

but for me the promotions are still not working :S

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #256330 by mctrading
Replied by mctrading on topic EU VAT Law 2015 - Please help - How to do ?
Hello Nick,

I'm already using these settings an tax is working but this is not the real problem. Tax is already working fine for new EU-Vat.
The problem is that this tax rule is not working together with an promotion in one step - if the promotion depends on what the user use B2B or B2C.
Inserting an valid or invalid vat-id is sorting the user new into B2C or B2B and then the tax-rule is working or not. Thats ok, but if only an B2C costumer should get an promotion then these promotion is not displayed in the same step of clikcng "save".
If you click save in "modify invoicing adress" then only the tax or only the promotions are shown in next basket and you have to reload the page or click "save" again. Then you will see tax and promotion together.
Is it no to easy to describe so maybe you or Beat could follow the setps on my support ticket. Then you will see that there is something going wrong

Thank you!

Matthias

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #256340 by beat
Moderator notice:

Moved the above two posts from unrelated EUVAT thread:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/256-cbsubs-support/227844-eu-vat-law-2015-please-help-how-to-do?start=12

So that we can address your separate issue separately.

Please create a new thread when you have a new problem, instead of replying to existing threads. This will make our lives easier, and allow us to help you quicker. Thanks.

EDIT: Further posts on this thread that are unrelated with this thread topic will be deleted.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

9 years 3 months ago #256649 by mctrading
Replied by mctrading on topic EU VAT Law 2015 - Please help - How to do ?
updated to latest nightly versions
still not working
you have to click twice on "save" or reload the page to get the correct basket with or without discount depending on b2b or b2c

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.333 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn