[SOLVED] CBSubs Membership Registrations: Not going to the PayPal payment page

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #264740 by D1on
Hi,

I had recently upgraded CB to the latest version 2.0.8 and CB Subs to the the latest version 4.0.0-rc.2 and was getting database errors, e.g. Price per period: No data found! and users were not able to register with any of the existing plans.

I then installed the latest nightly build of CBSubs (CBSubs-4.0.0-rc.2.ci.2015.05.07.00.20-unzip1st-19b055591) that corrected the Database Errors and it's now showing the pricing amounts in the CB Subs Plans summary page, but when I try to register from the front end it's not going to the PayPal payment page... it just goes back to the registration page.

This website is also using the latest Joomla version 3.4.1.

This is what the end of URL looks like after all fields have been added correctly on the registration page:

/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&Itemid=2016&lang=en&view=saveregisters

It's not saving this registration in the database and it's not going to the PayPal page.

I have also checked the PayPal Payment Gateway plugin that has not changed, I have also tried changing the Owner ID field in the Pricing Tab of the Membership Plan to 1 as this is the ID of the PayPal Gateway Plan, but it still now working.

Any assistance to resolve this issue would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Dion.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #264745 by D1on
Hi,

I managed to solve this issue by using the Community Builder: Tools - "Check Community Builder User Fields Database", that found and fixed the database errors and now the membership registrations work properly and redirecting to PayPal.

The CB Tools feature is another great reason to use Community Builder :)

Cheers,

Dion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn