[#5360] joomlaplugin_cbpaidsubsbot-4.0.0.rc-2 causes error in language switching

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #265466 by erichburkhard
Hi - I have the following environment: Joomla 3.4 / CB 2.0.9 / CBSubs-4.0.0 / my website is set up for english and german as well

...suddenly I encountered the following weird problem:

1. First I switch to english ....the whole site changes to english which is correct (see screenshot)

2. now I switch the site to german language ...as you see nearly the whole site changes to german...the only exception are the menu items in the red area...(see screenshot)

3. now I click the refresh-button of the browser - as you see the cb menu items also change correctly to german

Solution: I started do de-install the whole CBSubs 4.0.0 package....with the result that the described behaviour disappeared...then I installed every single file of this package again...the finding was that the plugin: 'joomlaplugin_cbpaidsubsbot-4.0.0.rc-2' causes the described behaviour...can you verify this ? regards
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #265856 by krileon
Edit your CB Content module and under Advanced set "Load Lanugage" (typo there, whoops) to "Yes". It's probably not configured to load CBs language files so when the module loads it's basically 1 page behind in that regard.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #265858 by erichburkhard
Hi Kyle - I have set it as you told me.....looks like this now:

..but this had NO effect - the only thing that helps is if I disable the mentioned plugin: 'joomlaplugin_cbpaidsubsbot' ...but this plugin has to be activated I think - any other idea ? regards Eric
Attachments:

8 years 10 months ago #266246 by krileon
Are you using the Joomla language filter system plugin to be able to switch between languages? If so try ordering it as the first system plugin in Extensions > Plugin Manager as the issue could be that CB is loading its language before Joomla processes the language from the URL. Basically move "System - Language Filter" and "System - Language Code" to be ordered first so they load before CB.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 10 months ago #266251 by erichburkhard
I tried to put these plugins at the beginning ...but it didn't change anything ?!? ...any other idea ?

8 years 9 months ago #266291 by erichburkhard
..the only that helps is deactivating the plugin 'joomlaplugin_cbpaidsubsbot' .....

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn