translation

6 years 4 months ago #298959 by Zeldada
translation was created by Zeldada
Greeting
I followed the provided info to create the proper translation files, and it work fine, except in one item which is the registration email confirmation .
here is what I have :
file : /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/ar-aa/language.php
lines affected:
'EMAIL_NOTE_AUTOMATIC_GENERATION' => ' ملاحظة: تم إنشاء هذا البريد الإلكتروني تلقائيا من [sitename] ([siteurl]).',
'YOUR_REGISTRATION_IS_APPROVED_MESSAGE' => 'Welcome [NAME]',

For reference: the en-GB file: /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/en-gb/language.php
lines affected:
'EMAIL_NOTE_AUTOMATIC_GENERATION' => 'NOTE: This email was automatically generated from [sitename] ([siteurl]).',
'YOUR_REGISTRATION_IS_PENDING_APPROVAL_MESSAGE' => "Greetings en [NAME],\r\nThank you for signing up with us.\r\nWe have received your request and we will process it as soon as you confirm your email address by clicking on the following hyperlink:\r\n[CONFIRM]\r\nOnce your email address is confirmed our moderators will be notified to continue the activation process.\r\nYou will be notified by email of the progress of your sign up process. \r\n[DETAILS]\r\nKind Regards,\r\nWebsite Administration Team",
please note the "en" I placed between Greeting and [NAME] just to identify the source.

Now to test it, I used the resend confirmation from my administrator/community builder/user management/
This is the email I received:

Subject: سوريا السلام - Your sign up request is pending approval

Greetings en Ziad1 Eldada,
Thank you for signing up with us.
We have received your request and we will process it as soon as you confirm your email address by clicking on the following hyperlink:

salam4syria.org/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=confirm&confirmcode=reg230ace020ea917546b2fcdc52aa4776703beccb7&Itemid=787

Once your email address is confirmed our moderators will be notified to continue the activation process.
You will be notified by email of the progress of your sign up process.
Email: ziad@eldada.com
Name: Ziad1 Eldada
Username: zeldada1
Kind Regards,
Website Administration Team

ملاحظة: تم إنشاء هذا البريد الإلكتروني تلقائيا من سوريا السلام (salam4syria.org).

we can clearly see that YOUR_REGISTRATION_IS_APPROVED_MESSAGE message came from en-gb instead of ar-aa
white the 'EMAIL_NOTE_AUTOMATIC_GENERATION' worked fine and came from ar-aa

I tried too many ways, I am not able to see what I am doing wrong
Please help
Regards
Ziad

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #298961 by nant

6 years 4 months ago #298962 by Zeldada
Replied by Zeldada on topic translation
I did join them a month ago and received an acceptance but no one contact me since, and I couldn't figure out how to reach them.

6 years 4 months ago #298963 by nant
Replied by nant on topic translation

Zeldada wrote: I did join them a month ago and received an acceptance but no one contact me since, and I couldn't figure out how to reach them.

If you joined then you can translate.

Once translation reaches 70% completion the plugin will get automatically built and pushed to our dow load area.

Moderators: beatnantkrileonasamawi
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds