New user registration email not populated w/ info

16 years 8 months ago #42097 by albertvn
Hi Beat,

Thanks for your instruction.
I did as you told and I got this message:

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/content/v/i/e/mysite/html/components/com_jomcomment/views.jomcomment.php on line 20

This is line 20 in my views.jomcomment.php file:
$str = $strA[$i];

Please let me know what I should do?

Thanks in advance for your kind help!
Albert

Post edited by: albertvn, at: 2007/08/05 19:23

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #42099 by beat
albertvn wrote:

Hi Beat,

Thanks for your instruction.
I did as you told and I got this message:

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/content/v/i/e/mysite/html/components/com_jomcomment/views.jomcomment.php on line 20

Please let me know what I should do?

Albert

You should forward this to JomComment author, as it's an error in JomComment, and it's a commercial extension with support included. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 8 months ago #42110 by albertvn
Hi Beat,

A good way to solve the problem ;)
I contacted with JomComment Author or seller (Azrul Support Team) and I got quick reply from them.
The message is:
"Hi Nguyen,

We are aware of this problem and are trying to fix it. I have included an older Jom Comment for you to use temporarily. Uninstall the previous version and make sure that Azrul System Mambot is uninstall. The reinstall this odler version.

Thanks,
Dave,
Support Team"

I did as they said and installed the old version. Everything is working well until now. If I get any other problem, I will post here so other members can know to solve their own problem.

Once again, Thank you very much for your kind help (Nick, Beat and other members)

Albert Nguyen from Vietnam!

16 years 8 months ago #42865 by azrulrhm
Hi,

Azrul here. I have uploaded a new update that should fix this problem... Just go to the support site, (support.azrul.com) and download the latest release from there. (Build > 135)

16 years 8 months ago #42881 by albertvn
Hi Azzrul,
Welcome you to the forum!
I have been using the old version and there has been no problem so should I update mine? Is there any other additional function that the new version or the update has?

Thanks!
Albert

16 years 7 months ago #44108 by houbahop

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.387 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn