[SOLVED] No suitable basket found

11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #220155 by marse7
[SOLVED] No suitable basket found was created by marse7
I have no idea why this happens (No suitable basket found) but it happens on Authorize.Net and my Test Gateway. PayPal seems okay.

Help!

Mark

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago #220200 by marse7
Replied by marse7 on topic No suitable basket found
Pardon?

11 years 1 month ago #220244 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic No suitable basket found
Just a nasty spammer. I've deleted his post. Sorry about that.

Do you have basket expiry time set really really low that could cause basket to expire before you've a chance to complete purchase? Check basket time within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets.

Can you describe exactly when this is happening? Note for Authorize.net you need fully working SSL (HTTPS). Dummy gateway is setup to use the credit card page, which also uses SSL by default and can be disabled within CBSubs > Settings > Credit cards for testing purposes only.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #220343 by marse7
Replied by marse7 on topic No suitable basket found
Krileon, thanks for the solution - it was the dummy gateway trying to use SSL which I haven't set up yet so I did as you suggested and disabled it in the CC testing area. I was able to do a membership, etc. Had no idea the dummy gateway would try to access SSL. Perhaps a clearer error message or some mention in that amazing 609 page manual!

Thanks again!
Mark

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn