[SOLVED] menu of adsmanager

11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #220284 by antonia1952
[SOLVED] menu of adsmanager was created by antonia1952
Hi,

I hope I can explain my problem.
I use Adsmanager, CB and CBPaidsubscription.
I finally manage to get the plan working but now it protects all items in the menu of
adsmanager :-).
So ............ just visitors are asked to register and pay to see placed ads also.
Only the menu item: write ad has to be protected by going to the page of CBPaidsubscriptions.

For CB Paidscubscriptions I use: version 3.0.0
For CB I use: 1.9
For Adsmanager: 2.7.0 stable

I turned off the possibility to register in Component Users
And in the Third party user profile of Adsmanager I have: CB full

Please can you help me for I really do not know how to do it.
Thanks in advance,
Petra.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago #220330 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic menu of adsmanager
By Menu protection protects the Itemid. So any link with that Itemid will be blocked. Your best approach is to use By URL Part protection on the Extensions Integration tab. I'm guessing you just want to protect the URL for adding an advertisement, which you would for example with the below usage.

option=com_mycomponent&view=new_ad

Note, the above is just an example. You'll need to format the URL protection from a non-SEF URL of the new ad URL. You'll also want to protect the URL it POSTs the form to.

Please review your CBSubs documentation for further By URL Part usage information.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: antonia1952

11 years 1 month ago #220359 by antonia1952
Replied by antonia1952 on topic menu of adsmanager
Thank you Kyle.

I will follow your advice and hope it will work.
Best regards,
Petra.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn