[#6326] Promotions don't work with 2Checkout

7 years 4 months ago #288690 by beat
Help is always appreciated, the main issue staying being the time nowadays :-)

I have replied to your PM.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago #288920 by Goosemoose
Replied by Goosemoose on topic [#6326] Promotions don't work with 2Checkout
Thanks Beat. I responded to your pm.

7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #289449 by beat
We have started working on this new feature already yesterday, and we have decided to use the new API of 2Checkout for dynamicaly defined auto-reoccuring payments, not even needing anymore to setup 2co products. I will probably PM you later today with details.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

7 years 3 months ago #289451 by Goosemoose
Awesome, you rock! Let me know whatever you need. The automatic updating of credit card numbers that expire, replace becuase of being stolen, etc keeps 2Checkout way ahead of the others for recurring billing right now and will dramatically change things for me.

7 years 3 months ago #290260 by beat
We have a new version of 2Checkout to test before releasing. :-)

I have PMed you today.

7 years 3 months ago #290261 by Goosemoose
Awesome! I've been driving all day and will be home shortly. I'm excited to check it out!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn