[#6559] Price on plan

7 years 3 days ago - 6 years 11 months ago #292517 by rbuelund
[#6559] Price on plan was created by rbuelund
Is it possible to show the monthly price on a plan but force the payment of 12 month when signing up ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 14 hours ago #292558 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Price on plan
Yes, under the presentation tab of your plan you can adjust how the price displays with the "Price display of plan (default: [AUTOMATIC])" parameter.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #292584 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic Price on plan
Ok - but when i eg use this instead of [AUTOMATIC] :

[FIRSTPERIOD] [FIRSTPRICE], derefter 10,00 kr./mdr.

.. the substitutions do not work if the user takes a look at his subscription in frontend ??

6 years 11 months ago #292587 by krileon
The first period and price substitutions only function if you supplied a first period and price for your plan under the pricing tab. In your case you'd just use something like "$10/mo for 12 months".

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 11 months ago #292593 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic Price on plan
As you see here I HAVE supplied a first period and price...
Attachments:

6 years 11 months ago #292595 by krileon
Seams to be working fine in my tests. What is it displaying as for you? Not substituting anything at all or is it displaying literally [FIRSTPERIOD] and [FIRSTPRICE]?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds