2Checkout Issues still going on

6 years 9 months ago #295593 by Goosemoose
2Checkout Issues still going on was created by Goosemoose
Hi Guys,

I've tried to get a hold of Beat for the last few months via email and pm here but my messages seem to go to his spam folder so I thought I'd try here. We're on our last legs here and I'm really not looking forward to having to switch payment systems again but may have to if CBSubs can't repair the 2CO issues. This is for the beta version that Beat has sent me

1. Unsubscribe fails every time from user or admin side

2. Transactions constantly fail. 2Checkout blames the site software, I can't confirm if they're right or not but I know a lot of transactions never get registered. I moved our server from an Apache setup on a dedicated server over to a much faster Amazon EC2 running Nginx and the problem didn't get any better.

3. When we have a monthly subscription the Paid On date under Payments is showing the original plan start date and not the date of each payment. .The user had the same payment plan when we were with Paypal and the payment date changes each month. They re-signed up with 2CO and you can see the dates don't change

4. We have people with subscriptions that show they failed 4 or 6 months ago but the payments are still coming out. This could be related to #2. They show under CBSubs history but not under the user.

If anyone can help with these, it would be greatly appreciated. We're losing money on this on sales, tech support dealing with upset users and my employees being frustrated with me for not having it completely fixed sooner.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago #296476 by Goosemoose
Replied by Goosemoose on topic 2Checkout Issues still going on
It's been a month and no reply on this. These are pretty huge issues. Is someone taking over for Beat or is he still around?

6 years 7 months ago #296560 by beat
Replied by beat on topic 2Checkout Issues still going on
I'm now back full-time after a bit longer than expected summer-break, and have replied to your PM.

1. Next CBSubs nightly solves your reported Unsubscribe "1" issue above.
2. i need more info (asked by PM for INS URL for "2" and "4") to be able to look into the issue.

I will work on issue "3" now.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

6 years 7 months ago #296567 by beat
CBSubs nightly released and available in downloads (with new 2co auto-recurring in the official nightly now). Unsubscribes issue should now be solved. Please confirm.

Continuing investigating "3"

Thanks for your PM for details on "2" and "4", exactly what i needed to investigate.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

6 years 7 months ago #296609 by beat
Number "3" (paid date of autorecurring 2co payments) is now fixed in latest nightly in Downloads in site here.

Regarding "2" and "4", the INS'es from 2co arrive fine and are treated fine by CBSubs on your site, but they are repeated since something gets wrong. Will investigate it more now.

6 years 7 months ago #296613 by Goosemoose
Replied by Goosemoose on topic 2Checkout Issues still going on
Thanks Beat, I'll install the nightly build now. Keep me up to date on 2 & 4 please. I'm looking forward to a solution. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn