[#7188] New Error When Upgrade to CB 2.1.5

5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #305283 by quantumgravity
[#7188] New Error When Upgrade to CB 2.1.5 was created by quantumgravity
Hi,

Whenever I try to update any profile in the back end, I now get the error:

Chosen plans combination is not allowed (you must choose coherent plans selection, e.g. mandatory subscription(s) must be active or mandatory plan(s) must be chosen).

This happened today, immediately after updating to CB 2.1.5 and updating all plugins. I haven't updated the plans in years, and all are at the same level and marked as Exclusive. What might be happening?

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 10 months ago #305289 by fcipolla
Replied by fcipolla on topic New Error When Upgrade to CB 2.1.5
I have the exact same issue. I checked for an update of CB paids subscriptions, but there aren't any.
and i checked on a backup i had, it is failing because of the update.

5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #305299 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New Error When Upgrade to CB 2.1.5
Was able to confirm and have created a bug ticket to investigate and fix as soon as possible.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7188

Does this impact frontend registrations/purchases for you? Please revert to CB 2.1.4 if affected.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 10 months ago #305300 by quantumgravity
Replied by quantumgravity on topic New Error When Upgrade to CB 2.1.5
We don't allow front-end registrations, but I can see how that might be a show-stopper for some. I don't think it's causing problems with front-end profile edits, but if it does I'll revert back.

Thanks for submitting the ticket right away.

5 years 10 months ago #305314 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New Error When Upgrade to CB 2.1.5
Ok, this has been fixed in latest build release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: quantumgravity

5 years 10 months ago #305315 by quantumgravity
Replied by quantumgravity on topic New Error When Upgrade to CB 2.1.5
Yes, that did it. Thanks to you and beat for fixing it so quickly.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.311 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn