developing or changing payment gateways

5 years 4 months ago #308808 by buzibuzi
developing or changing payment gateways was created by buzibuzi
Hi,
im trying to interface with an Payment Gateway that CB has no payment Plugin for.
it needs to support recurring payments using tokens,
i have done this before for Virtuemart Gateway plugins and have some experience.
i have noticed the structure is somewhat different than the Joomla plugins and a payment gateway extends CB classes,
where do you recommend i start in this case ? should i just piggyback an existing plugin from
components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_xxx ?
any documentation would be useful (couldnt find any searching the web.)

Thank you !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 4 months ago #308819 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic developing or changing payment gateways
Recommend starting with an existing payment gateway that similarly fits your needs. Which class your plugin extends depends on if it's for onsite payments or if there's a hosted payment page. The PayPal Pro gateway for example is for onsite payments while Moneris Select Plus is hosted payment page.

any documentation would be useful (couldnt find any searching the web.)

DevKit documentation is available to developer subscribers below.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/documents

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 4 months ago #308820 by buzibuzi
Replied by buzibuzi on topic developing or changing payment gateways
thank you.
im not sure i understand, i need to buy the USD 429 developer plan to get this KIT or can it be bought separately ?

5 years 4 months ago #308826 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic developing or changing payment gateways
They're two PDF documentations. 1 for gateway development and 1 for integration developer. They are a part of the Developer subscription only at this time. They however are not necessary for creating a gateway. Using the above suggested gateways as a starting point should help.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 4 months ago #308828 by buzibuzi
thanks

5 years 4 months ago #308831 by buzibuzi
Do you know of a hosted payment page gateway that has a recurring payments option ? (like Paypal Pro has)
thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn