Change Validity language/text

5 years 3 months ago #309205 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic Change Validity language/text
No we just let the API update it each month and never renew it manually. The subscription is new and then just renews and updates each month when the payment is received successfully :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 3 months ago #309227 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Change Validity language/text
Believe that is intentional when it's a recurring subscription. I've let Beat know to see if this is intentional as it doesn't seam to make complete sense when the validity doesn't change between the current subscription and the renewal. Typically done in cases were the first subscription has less/more days compared to the renewal, but as I understand it it's doing it in this case to indicate it will auto renew.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 3 weeks ago #310953 by wjgadmin
Can you please provide an update on this? When looking at the invoice validity regardless of auto renew or not it should only show the actual validity of the invoice and not what has not been paid. Thanks

5 years 3 weeks ago #310971 by krileon
Looks like it's due to custom column display. What do you have "Columns displayed on invoice" set to within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Invoices? If set to "Custom" what columns do you have checked below that parameter. Note there is a same parameter for baskets as well in CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets if you're also seeing this on the basket please also provide what you've set for "Columns displayed in basket on screen".

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 3 weeks ago #310976 by wjgadmin
Please see both images:
Attachments:

5 years 3 weeks ago #310978 by krileon
Ok, what you're seeing is normal then. That's the "Validity period", it'll always show the ", then" validity when it's auto recurring of if there's 2 different validity durations. Normally for "Items columns line 1" you wouldn't select that for display.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn