Create subscription invoice externally?

5 years 3 weeks ago #311009 by cpaschen
Create subscription invoice externally? was created by cpaschen
We have a need to create a subscription 'invoice' for payment within CBSubs using an external bit of code. These would all be using an offline/check payment option - which would later be 'processed' when payment is received via manual process in the admin interface.

Is there any existing way (via api etc.) to do that - create a subscription invoice - within CBSubs?
Is there any exiting sample code of something like this?
Or is it best/safe to just add an entry in the _cbsubs_payent_items and _cbsubs_payment_baskets?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 2 weeks ago #311180 by cpaschen
Replied by cpaschen on topic Create subscription invoice externally?
Just wondering if anyone can answer me on this?
Is it possible to create an invoice via PHP code somehow?

5 years 2 weeks ago #311189 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Create subscription invoice externally?
It's of course possible to create a basket (which is an invoice in CBSubs) through PHP, but it's not as simple as calling 1 function and done. It's an entire chain of API calls. We don't have a simple means of doing what you're wanting. I don't have a recommended way of doing this either beyond the API calls for just giving a user a subscription, which does not generate a basket.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 2 weeks ago #311194 by cpaschen
Replied by cpaschen on topic Create subscription invoice externally?
OK. Thanks.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.345 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn