[#7495] triple charge - no record of subscription

5 years 3 weeks ago #311580 by krileon
Something on your site is loading a newer version of Guzzle than CB on every single page load. This causes the newer version to remain loaded instead of CBs. The result is a backwards compatibility issue. I've added a version check to our Guzzle usage so it'll use form_params instead of body if a new version is loaded.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7516

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 3 weeks ago #311584 by cpaschen
Is there a way to download this update?
I don't see any links to new updates on the joomlapolis site or via plugin install or CB control panel.

5 years 3 weeks ago #311585 by beat
Just upgrade to latest nightly, released a minute ago that contains the check and please feed-back here.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

5 years 3 weeks ago #311588 by cpaschen
Sorry, I was just jumping ahead of you.

We've downloaded and installed and now just waiting to see results of the change.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

5 years 1 week ago #311880 by kurtboeker
Replied by kurtboeker on topic [#7495] triple charge - no record of subscription
any success?

5 years 1 week ago #311920 by cpaschen
Sorry for the delay.

I just checked and it does look like it is working now.

(However, we're seriously considering migrating this site over to Stripe to avoid these issues).
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon, kurtboeker

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn