[#7495] Authorize.net intermittent pull

5 years 4 weeks ago - 5 years 3 weeks ago #311283 by kurtboeker
[#7495] Authorize.net intermittent pull was created by kurtboeker
Hello. Every 20 or so subscriptions fail. We receive the money in Authorize.net. But it is like the Relay Response fails to pull from authorize.net. We have the nightly build of all CB Subs plugins and CB and Joomla are up to date. Do you know what could be causing this problem?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 4 weeks ago - 5 years 4 weeks ago #311284 by kurtboeker
Replied by kurtboeker on topic Authorize.net intermittent pull
In the history for the failed transactions I see payment_status NotInitiated.

5 years 4 weeks ago - 5 years 4 weeks ago #311290 by kurtboeker
Replied by kurtboeker on topic Authorize.net not initiated
And on the payment screen we get stuck with a spinning circle, trying to load this url. It takes about 5 minutes to return a response.

/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=1&cbppdtback=fedbb11ef700984992d45ee42e79b120&cbpbasket=24828&do=gw&result=paynow&cbpid=cbp5c9013cdda494484690356&Itemid=741

Does anyone know what this issue is?

5 years 4 weeks ago #311309 by kurtboeker
Replied by kurtboeker on topic Authorize.net not initiated
Not to be a jerk but we've probably given you guys about $4000 in membership fees? If no one knows, it would at least be nice to hear.

5 years 4 weeks ago #311316 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Authorize.net not initiated
Sorry, your first message is only 18 hours ago, in the evening.

We need a bit more information to help you, e.g.:

- Joomla, CB and CBSubs versions ?
- Single or auto-recurring payments ?
- What's the error message ? Do CBSubs in admin: Notifications and History logs show something regarding these transactions ?

Check "Support" / "Help us help you" menu for more hints on how you can help us help you :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

5 years 4 weeks ago #311319 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Authorize.net not initiated
There are several known issues going on with Authorize.net at Authorize.net that are for the most part completely out of our control. You can read up on them below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/240719-authorize-net-gateway-not-working-sorta
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/277-cb-paid-subscriptions-support/240429-authorize-net-is-phasing-out-the-md5-hash

This is likely the cause of your issues that we're continuing to investigate. With the way Authorize.net has handled this I honestly do not recommend using Authorize.net anymore. My recommendation is to stick with tried and true payment providers like Stripe or PayPal that have known stability and properly versioned APIs for strong backwards compatibility.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn