[SOLVED] CB Enable with Pending Payment

5 years 4 weeks ago - 5 years 4 weeks ago #311381 by nphic
Folks,

I've been using CBSubs for a number of years.When I initially configured CBSubs, I set it up to provide access to the website for new members with a "Pending" offline payment. It seems that our new members are no longer being activated in CB when they are in a "Pending" status. Where is the setting to allow new members to have immediate access even though they are pending?

Thanks,
Joe

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 4 weeks ago #311383 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Enable with Pending Payment
What's pending about the user? Confirmation/approval or pending payment? If it's confirmation or approval they need to confirm their email or you need to approve them as needed.

If pending payment they should already have access unless you set "Allow Free Registered Users (without subscriptions)" to "No", which will block login unless they've an active subscription. If you want their subscription to active immediately then you need to edit your Offline payment gateway in CBSubs > Gateways and adjust "Payment selection leads to following order state" as needed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 4 weeks ago #311384 by nphic
Replied by nphic on topic CB Enable with Pending Payment
Kyle,

Thanks! That's what I was looking for in CBSubs. It's been running so smoothly for years and I just forgot where to change the setting. What I needed to do was on Offline payments was to grant immediate access without payment. I'm good now!

Thanks for the prompt response and AWESOME help!
Joe
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn