Promotion Code with 100% discount

4 years 6 months ago #314056 by Wortmann
Promotion Code with 100% discount was created by Wortmann
Hi,

I built a promotion code with a discount from 100% for the first period or for a single payment.

The discount for the first period runs perfect. ('0 EUR for the first month, after that...)
But what is with the single payment? I have a basket with 0 EUR. And I cannot use a payment gateway with zero. Instead of a payment buttom it has to be a "Save"-Button or something else, because there is no payment neccessary.

What should I do to get it on this way?

Thanks, Jens.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago #314065 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Promotion Code with 100% discount
Free baskets from a promotion shouldn't have payment gateway buttons. It should display a "Confirm Order" button. Payment gateway buttons only display if it's a recurring subscription. The button is configured within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets under "Order Confirmation button display for free orders (if applicable)".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 6 months ago #314069 by Wortmann
Replied by Wortmann on topic Promotion Code with 100% discount
Hi krileon,

thank you for your help.

I configured CB Subs as you described. But if I order a single plan, enter the code, I get a zero basket - and the payment gateway buttons.
I don't know why. You can see it on the screenshot.

Attachments:

4 years 6 months ago #314072 by krileon
Looks like you've something else being applied after the promotion. Is the 19% being applied a tax or promotion? The 100% off promotions should be configured to be applied last. Below is what you should see in regards to a basket made completely free.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

4 years 6 months ago #314076 by Wortmann
Replied by Wortmann on topic Promotion Code with 100% discount
The 19% is the tax. I configured it in "tax is not included". If I configure it "tax is included", the calculation for pricing is not correct:

The final price should be 1,20 EUR. The net price is 1,01 EUR. So I set the pricing of the plan to 1,01 EUR.

If I set the tax included, I have to set the pricing to 1,20 EUR. BUT: In this case in the basket there is only 1,19 EUR. May be it's only marginal, but important. There are other, more expensive plans with the same problem.
If I set the tax included, the basket is not empty but zero after enter the promotioncode. But (of course) I want to have the correct pricing.

I'm sure that I set wrong one detail in the configuration of the plan, in the promotion setting or of the tax setting. But I don't know what.

4 years 6 months ago #314079 by krileon
Strange, not sure why it's failing to calculate correctly. My tests with tax also work fine to make the basket free. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials (see signature for link) and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn