idevaffiliate integration not properly tracking sales

4 years 6 months ago #314269 by wjgadmin
Hi
Our idevaffiliate integration isn’t properly tracking sales. We’ve been advised to contact you all. Please see PM for full details. Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago #314284 by krileon
We're using the below API call. So unless the behavior for it has changed it should still work. The integration is using our old Snoopy HTTP library instead of Guzzle so will at least get that changed for next build release, but I'm unsure if that'd resolve your issue.

$commission_url			=	$path . '/sale.php'
						.	'?profile=72198'
						.	'&idev_saleamt=' . urlencode( $price )
						.	'&idev_ordernum=' . urlencode( $orderid )
						.	'&idev_option_1=' . urlencode( trim( $data1 ) )
						.	'&idev_option_2=' . urlencode( trim( $data2 ) )
						.	'&idev_option_3=' . (int) $item->plan_id
						.	'&ip_address=' . urlencode( $saleIPaddresses[0] );

Did you supply the correct path to your iDevAffiliate install within CBSubs > Settings > Integrations > iDevAff?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 6 months ago #314306 by wjgadmin
Thank you, please check you PM.

4 years 6 months ago #314312 by krileon
The IP Address passed is the first IP Address logged to the basket. Only way to check the stored ip address for a basket though is to review the basket in the database table _cbsubs_payment_baskets. Specifically the ip_addresses column. An example API call would be something like the following.

$commission_url			=	$path . '/sale.php'
						.	'?profile=72198'
						.	'&idev_saleamt=100.00'
						.	'&idev_ordernum=S1-42-3'
						.	'&idev_option_1='
						.	'&idev_option_2='
						.	'&idev_option_3=42'
						.	'&ip_address=127.0.0.1';

idev_saleamt = raw price of the plan as seen while editing it within CBSubs > Plans
idev_ordernum = item_number value for the basket
idev_option_1 = whatever field you set for this within CBSubs > Settings > Integrations > iDevAff
idev_option_2 = whatever field you set for this within CBSubs > Settings > Integrations > iDevAff
idev_option_3 = the plans id as seen within CBSubs > Plans
ip_address = first ip addressed stored in ip_addresses within the basket

I can't provide for you an exact example for your install as you'll need to review your database and apply the necessary values for that.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #314325 by wjgadmin
Please see PM, thank you.

Could you please also tell me if there’s a way to test a purchase? We’d like to be able to test transactions but of course don’t want to actually make the purchase to ourselves for testing.
A coupon code won’t work because it’ll pass a free value.
Thanks

4 years 6 months ago #314340 by krileon
Create a dummy test gateway and restrict its access to a view access level only moderators can access. This would allow you to make test payments without any money changing hands. My guess is your site is never attempting the HTTP call to begin with. It could be due to our older Snoopy API failing, which is being replaced with Guzzle in next build, or the URL you supplied to your iDevAff install is incorrect in CBSubs > Settings > Integrations > iDevAff. It should be the full live path where sale.php is at minus trailing slash.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn