Invoice required fields issue

4 years 4 months ago #315419 by liaskas
Invoice required fields issue was created by liaskas
Hello

There are some fields in page...
profile/pluginclass/cbpaidsubscriptions?user=852&act=editinvoiceaddress

That are not needed and must not exist. The following fields must be removed because only companies pay on our site!

First Name
Last Name
City
Zip Code

I have found here a post that says to set them to display none (css). I edited the css and they do not show. Ok so far.

Trying to test... oops First Name is required, Last Name is required, City is required, Zip Code is required

Edited com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/xml/edit.front.invoice.xml and removed validate="required" for the fields that i do not want to show.

Trying to test... They are still required. Nothing.

Can you please point me to the right direction?

Please advise!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 4 months ago #315434 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Invoice required fields issue
There is no functionality to disable individual invoice fields at this time. The person making the purchase on the companies behalf should put their name in. The city and zip code should be set to the companies address.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn