CB Paid Subscriptions Menu option in backend has disappeared

4 years 3 months ago #315735 by RobertvanderHulst
Since one of the last updates the menu option for CB Paid Subscriptions has disappeared in the backend.
How can I get that menu option back on the menu ?

Robert

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 3 months ago #315742 by krileon
I assume you mean the menu at the top on Joomlas menu bar? See the below and ensure CBSubs and plugin menu loading is enabled.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/239782-lost-gallery-privacy-auto-actions-group-jive-activity-profile-book?start=6#307414

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 3 months ago #315744 by RobertvanderHulst
Replied by RobertvanderHulst on topic CB Paid Subscriptions Menu option in backend has disappeared
Kyle,
I checked and the option is enabled, plug in menus are shown but the top bar in the backend only shows "community builder" where before there was an item next to it named "Paid Subscriptions".
I can live with this, but something has changed, either in Joomla (I am on 3.19.3) or in CB

Robert

4 years 3 months ago #315745 by krileon
Compact mode is enabled by default now. My guess is your module was never saved with the new parameters so the default is taking affect. With compact mode you need to mouseover Community Builder > Plugin Management to use plugin menu items. Compact mode was implemented due to plugin menus overflowing since nearly every plugin has menu items now.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn