Present plans depending on geographic location

3 years 9 months ago #318925 by cjmicro
Is there any way to present plans available for only certain countries? Canadian subscribers should not be able to subscribe to US subscriptions.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 9 months ago #318926 by krileon
You should already be able to do this by adding conditions against your country field or against the CBSubs invoice country field under the Workflows tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #318971 by cjmicro
under: Dynamic Conditions on other plans and CB Fields to show this plan and to allow subscribing to it

I put a condition that the country needs to be equal to Canada (a preselected dropdown value in cb_country field) but it still shows for me even though my country is US. I am not sure how to make this work, is there any documentation?

(this was for upgrade, it says on registration page which that did seem to work) but the upgrade should not show US Subscription if they are in Canada, and should not show Canada Subscription if they are in US. I don't see a way to add the condition for upgrade.

Also, can't see how it works because it has to be protected to admin group so real people can't see it yet. And once I log in i can't register.

If you could give me more guidance on how to make this work i would appreciate it.

The registration page shows the subscription options BEFORE you put in the address, so i don't understand how it will work. They will have already scrolled past that part and not seen it at all if they don't fill in address first. Is there a way to fix that? We have other subscriptions they could choose that are available for both countries.

3 years 9 months ago #318991 by krileon

(this was for upgrade, it says on registration page which that did seem to work) but the upgrade should not show US Subscription if they are in Canada, and should not show Canada Subscription if they are in US. I don't see a way to add the condition for upgrade.

Upgrade conditions can be added under that same Workflows tab. Under the "Subscriptions upgrades workflows" set of parameters you can configure the static conditions under "Static Conditions on already existing subscriptions and CB Fields and Dates to allow upgrades".

The registration page shows the subscription options BEFORE you put in the address, so i don't understand how it will work. They will have already scrolled past that part and not seen it at all if they don't fill in address first. Is there a way to fix that? We have other subscriptions they could choose that are available for both countries.

Move the subscription selection to the bottom by adjusting its registration order in CB > Tabs Management so plan selection is made after entering their address information.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 9 months ago #319005 by cjmicro
well that's great thanks!! appreciate the good support as always,
Cheryl

3 years 9 months ago #319011 by cjmicro
It sounded so easy but i am still not sure how to accomplish the subscription presentation on renewal, it was easy in the new part but the renewal part has diff fields.

Dates / CB Fields Comparisons
Date A, Field A or Value A Following CB field
CB Field A cb_country
Date B, Field B or Value B constant value or string
Value B Canada
Condition 1 (> for Dates) ??

The other part i got squared away thanks!
C

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.372 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn