[SOLVED] Subscriptions not showing on Registration Page

3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #319588 by Cybersalt
After much searching and experimenting I am stumped.

I am trying to display available subscriptions on account registration page.

I have "Show subscription plans at registration" set to yes.

The AcyMailing CB Plugin is working - showing the lists as expected. I also unpublished it to see if subscriptions would start showing, but that did not work.

I'm out of ideas and am probably blind to what I am missing so help will be appreciated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 8 months ago #319611 by krileon
Have you downloaded and read the CBSubs Manual found below? It should help guide you through a simple setup.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/documents

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 7 months ago #319873 by Cybersalt
Replied by Cybersalt on topic Subscriptions not showing on Registration Page
I have downloaded it and just to make sure have reviewed section 7.5 of the manual. Everything checks out.

I also have another site where plans are are showing at registration and compared the settings in both sites.

If something is off on this site I can't get plans to show on at registration then I'm either blind to problem in the setup or I just don't know where to look now.

3 years 7 months ago #319879 by krileon
Ensure CB Paid Subscriptions plugin in CB > Plugin Management is published and public. Now ensure Subscriptions tab in CB > Tab Management is published and public. Next navigate to CBSubs > Plans and ensure your plans are published and are accessible to the public under their Access tab. Now also review the Workflows tab of your plans to ensure they allow new registrations.

I don't know what more to suggest. Simply installing CB Paid Subscriptions, publishing it, and making a plan leaving all the defaults will show by default on registration. Only reason not to is a plan or CBSubs itself is not configured to display on registration. The alternative is you may not be using CB registration; please ensure you are using CBs registration page and not Joomlas or some other 3rd party registration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 7 months ago #319951 by Cybersalt
Replied by Cybersalt on topic Subscriptions not showing on Registration Page
Thank you so much! It was the tab that was not published.

I'll definitely tuck that away into my toolkit of things to check for other CB plugins.

Tim
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn