Can't seem to upgrade to newly created subscription plan

3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #319874 by llau
Hey there,

I've created a new plan which is supposed to allow members to upgrade to this plan based on a CB field condition, but it seems that one only sees the plan without a subscribe button and for some reason it shows as "expired active", see screenshot below:

I'm not sure if the green check mark means that I'm already subscribed, but there are no current subscribers to this plan, as it's actually a bit confusing to be honest.

I've tested the workflow by removing the condition as well, but it seems that this plan is expired? or unable to subscribe to for some reason?

Thanks in advance,
V
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 7 months ago #319881 by krileon
I don't see how it's possible for it to show Expired and Active at the same time as they're 2 completely different states stored with the subscription unless it's a language string bug of some kind. Is the plan a free lifetime plan? If so be sure to configure free lifetime plans to create subscriptions within CBSubs > Settings > Global.

To restrict upgrading to a plan to a specific field you'd use the below condition under the Workflows tab of your plan.

Propose plan for upgrades only if it is more expensive: No: It will be possible to upgrade to this plan (for free with pro-rating) if all conditions below and elsewhere are met
Static Conditions on already existing subscriptions and CB Fields and Dates to allow upgrades
First static condition: This condition must be met to allow upgrades:
Date A, Field A or Value A: Following CB field
CB Field A: SELECT_FIELD_HERE
Date B, Field B or Value B: Constant Value or String (CB substitutions can be used)
Value B: VALUE_TO_MATCH_HERE
Condition 1 (> for Dates): A = B (Value A is equal to Value B)

With the above example the field SELECT_FIELD_HERE must have a value equal to VALUE_TO_MATCH_HERE in order to upgrade to that plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: llau

3 years 7 months ago #319888 by llau
Krileon,

Thank you so much, it was the setting which I missed, after setting "Create Subscriptions also for free lifetime plans" I can now upgrade to the plan.

Unfortunately, I'm still puzzled as to why I'm still seeing the Expired and Active status at the same time?

Am I missing something else here?

Kindly,
V.
Attachments:

3 years 7 months ago #319892 by krileon
I'm not sure how that could happen. Try unsubscribing then resubscribing to see if that fixes it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 7 months ago #319908 by llau
Hi Krileon,

I unsubscribed, but now I can't seem to "resubscribe" even though this "free" plan is allowing reactivations anytiime:

Is there another setting that I need to change?

Thanks,
V
Attachments:

3 years 7 months ago #319909 by llau
Ok, I manually resubscribed through the backend and now I can unsubscribe and resubscribe when logged in as a user, but the subscription status still shows as Expired Active for some reason....

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn