[SOLVED] [#8114] Recent plugin update has stopped payments

3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #319953 by hayesjames
Hi there,
I applied the recent plugin updates and now our subscription system is no longer working. A user gets to the payment page to pay for their subscription, but when they click on one of the card symbols the page just reloads. A basket is created but they are unable to continue with payment. I am using the Strip Payment gateway and have checked all the correct Api keys are still present. I can see there is a JS error I don't know if this has something to do with it:

[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () (Click to view profile, line 0)
[Error] Refused to execute xxx.com/Click%20to%20view%20profile as script because "X-Content-Type: nosniff" was given and its Content-Type is not a script MIME type.

Thanks, J

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 8 months ago #319954 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Recent plugin update has stopped payments
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look. All payment methods have been retested with the rewrite of CBSubs Stripe to their latest APIs. If you haven't done so already try updating your Stripe accounts API to latest version (this shouldn't matter now, but suggest doing so anyway) in Stripe > Dashboard > Developers.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hayesjames

3 years 8 months ago #319955 by hayesjames
Replied by hayesjames on topic Recent plugin update has stopped payments
Many thanks, PM sent.

3 years 8 months ago #319957 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Recent plugin update has stopped payments
Ok, this is due to the below.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8114

We always use customer objects now, but you've invoice address completely turned off so users don't have an address. When creating a customer object this results in an empty line1 for address, which will cause Stripe customer create to fail. I've fixed this to skip sending address if line1 is empty.

This has now been fixed and the latest build installed on your site for you. I've confirmed you can reach the payment page fine now. Looks like I need to add another test case to my testing process of having no invoice address though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hayesjames

3 years 8 months ago #319958 by hayesjames
Replied by hayesjames on topic Recent plugin update has stopped payments
Amazing support ... once again.
Thanks so much for your help.
J
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn