Register and receive an offer

3 years 7 months ago #320047 by XBOOMX
Register and receive an offer was created by XBOOMX
Hello,
in a test with a coupon everything works as I want it to. I have given some plans a 20% discount, so in order to receive the discount, members ultimately have to enter the coupon word as well. The purchase is then recalculated. And that's how it should be.
Now the problem: If a person wants to register, no field is finally displayed to enter the coupon word. But that is needed to get the offer.
I need help there, please.

Screen: In this case, someone would like to sign up for 3 months.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 7 months ago #320056 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Register and receive an offer
Coupon is entered during the checkout process when viewing the basket. It's not entered during registration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 7 months ago #320061 by XBOOMX
Replied by XBOOMX on topic Register and receive an offer
Thank you for your prompt reply,
So a new user first has to register and then can upgrade his membership? Mh, that's not so nice. I advertise using a link to an offer. Now of course the interested party thinks that when they register they will also receive the offer ... That is confusing, I think.
Can you show me a way how a user gets the plan directly when registering for which an offer exists (I want to use coupon).

Best wishes

3 years 7 months ago #320072 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Register and receive an offer
CBSubs can't work without a user object so yes they have to register. After registering they'll immediately be taken to the basket page to complete their purchase and input any coupons they may have.

Can you show me a way how a user gets the plan directly when registering for which an offer exists (I want to use coupon).

I don't know what you mean by this, sorry. You can't use a coupon until you're able to enter the coupon, which is done on the basket page.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: XBOOMX

3 years 7 months ago #320087 by XBOOMX
Replied by XBOOMX on topic Register and receive an offer
Thanks, I've adjusted the strategy. Subject can be closed.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn