Translation

3 years 7 months ago #320486 by XBOOMX
Translation was created by XBOOMX
Hi Guys,
actually I had set everything so far in my language. But now a small part is in English, and I haven't changed anything. Can't find the place how to translate either. Can you please help me?

greeting
Thomas

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 7 months ago #320498 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Translation
That's probably translated from "6 months" directly. So a language override for it would be as follows.

Key: 6 months
Text:
6mo

Quite a few CBSubs language projects are incomplete. Languages are a community driven effort. If you want to contribute you can find CBSubs transifex projects below.

www.transifex.com/joomlapolis/cbsubs/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #321292 by schrammelmann
Replied by schrammelmann on topic Translation
Same issue with other time periods. I've tried your solution, as well as many other variants. No success.

It seems that this issue came with version 4.4.0 + build.2020.08 ...
Works in backend, not in frontend.

I tried to find the use of language code in the source code but gave up. No chance for me.

I suspect it's a code change. Please accept that this is a problem.

3 years 5 months ago #321293 by schrammelmann
Besides English, I use four languages on my website. I just noticed that the Danish text is correct!
I also noticed that all CB Subs language files are one to two years old. Is that possible?
I also compared the Danish language keys with the German ones. They seem to be the same.

Now I am completely confused. Have I even looked at the correct files?
/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/cbpaidsubscriptions-de-de/language.php
/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/cbpaidsubscriptions-da-dk/language.php

3 years 5 months ago #321313 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Translation

Besides English, I use four languages on my website. I just noticed that the Danish text is correct!

You'll need to provide what specific language string you're having problems with. It's possible someone broke a substitution in one of the language strings when they submitted their translations.

I also noticed that all CB Subs language files are one to two years old. Is that possible?

Translations are a community effort. If the community puts in no effort then they're not translated.

Now I am completely confused. Have I even looked at the correct files?

Those are the correct files.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #321322 by schrammelmann
So far, thank you very much!

You'll need to provide what specific language string you're having problems with.

That's just the problem. I don't know the language string I need.
In my case, the renewal button should say "1 Jahr", but it says "one year". Like @XBOOMX, I also tested it with "6 Monate", here too I get "6 month".
All other language strings of the german language seem to work.
I can't find the text "one year" as a whole, it seems to be composed.

Danish language works. French, Italian and German do not work. Before the CB Subs Update, all languages worked.
I guess these are the relevant keys in the language files:
(no differnce between Danish and German):
// 14 language strings from file plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/libraries/cbpaidTimes.php
'WEEK_172a83'	=>	'uge',
'WEEKS_ae60f1'	=>	'uger',
'YEAR_84cdc7'	=>	'år',
'YEARS_75aeb9'	=>	'år',
'MONTH_7436f9'	=>	'måned',
'MONTHS_da36cf'	=>	'måneder',
'DAY_628b7d'	=>	'dag',
'DAYS_44fdec'	=>	'dage',
'HOUR_896c55'	=>	'time',
'HOURS_73cddd'	=>	'timer',
'MINUTE_0a7d55'	=>	'minut',
'MINUTES_640fd0'	=>	'minutter',