Translation

3 years 5 months ago #321341 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Translation
It should be using the following more up to date strings that better handle pluralization and have set language keys.

Key: X_YEARS
Text: one year|[X] years

Key: X_MONTHS
Text: one month|[X] months

Key: X_DAYS
Text: one day|[X] days

The strings you provided are the older ones that will be removed in next major CBSubs release since they don't handle pluralization very well. My guess is only your Danish language plugin has translated the newer strings. Italian looks to be 100% translated though. Have let Nick know so he can check to make sure Transifex has latest files.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: schrammelmann

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 5 months ago #321343 by schrammelmann
Replied by schrammelmann on topic Translation
Ahh, the new strings work!

I have now found out that the new strings are missing in all CB Subs language files, including the Danish file.
But, they are included in the normal CB files. And here the Danish file was the only one in which the strings were translated.

So thank you very much, my problem is solved. I can just use the strings you mentioned in the language override. No matter whether in the CB Subs or in the CB language file.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

3 years 5 months ago #321395 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Translation

schrammelmann wrote: Ahh, the new strings work!

I have now found out that the new strings are missing in all CB Subs language files, including the Danish file.
But, they are included in the normal CB files. And here the Danish file was the only one in which the strings were translated.

So thank you very much, my problem is solved. I can just use the strings you mentioned in the language override. No matter whether in the CB Subs or in the CB language file.

Transifex has been updated - you can help out now with the Danish translations.
The following user(s) said Thank You: schrammelmann

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.353 seconds