DAtabase errors

3 years 6 months ago #320823 by Brontecreek
DAtabase errors was created by Brontecreek
I've been using CB and CB paid subscritions for about 3 years. Had issues with web site and ended up having to recreate it. I had to transfer the member data into the CB tables manually and I think I've sorted all the issues on that side. However I'm having issues with the CB paid subscriptions. Not too worried about the data and would be happy if I could delete the relevant table(s) and start from scratch on install of this plug in! I tried running the CB Tools- Check CB Plug ins Database tools and it found errors in CB Blogs and CB Paid Subscriptions, dont care about the Blogs as we don't use but I do need the Paid Subscriptions! If i do a dry run it tells me everything would be successful but when I click on the repair button I get a "1075 error Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key".

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #320827 by Brontecreek
Replied by Brontecreek on topic DAtabase errors
I resolved most of the issues. Appears that the tables somehow lost their primary key field identifier. Only error left (and I'm not sure if it is an error) is CB plugin "Rounded": no database or no database description. This is in black type so not indicating an error and I can find no reference to a "Rounded" plugin in my old database nor under current Joomla listings ?

3 years 6 months ago #320843 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic DAtabase errors

Only error left (and I'm not sure if it is an error) is CB plugin "Rounded": no database or no database description

Not an error. It's just telling you that plugin doesn't have a database, which is normal as it's just a template plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds