[SOLVED] Family member does not have the same rights

3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #322285 by XBOOMX
A has booked a family plan and then invites family member B. So far everything is good so far. Unfortunately, B does not get the same rights as A.
What do I have to set that invited people get the same rights as the person who invites?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 2 months ago #322286 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Family member does not have the same rights
They should have the same permissions to content. What content is not working with family shared plans?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 2 months ago #322289 by XBOOMX
Replied by XBOOMX on topic Family member does not have the same rights
Well, I already have quite a few tabs in the profile view. And that's actually just what it's about. I only work with "CB Subs Fields Tabs Protect". Some tabs are protected by this, but you can see the tab but not the content. As "Premium" you can see all the contents of the tabs. Of course, an invited person should also become "Premium", without restrictions.

3 years 2 months ago #322308 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Family member does not have the same rights
So CB Subs Fields Tabs Protect is not working at all for users using a shared subscription? Please provide the exact CB Subs Fields Tabs Protect settings you've configured for the "Premium" tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: XBOOMX

3 years 2 months ago #322367 by XBOOMX
Replied by XBOOMX on topic Family member does not have the same rights
Solved it. The family plan was not marked under "Visibility depending on Viewer's subscriptions". Now everything works very well.
Thanks for the hint.
Thomas
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn