Log filling with warning ?

3 years 3 months ago #322379 by rbuelund
Log filling with warning ? was created by rbuelund
My CBsubs hitory log is being filled with theese kind of warnings:

WARNING: Declaration of getPlg_geofactory_profile_cbTab::getDisplayRegistration($tab, $user, $ui) should be compatible with cbTabHandler::getDisplayRegistration($tab, $user, $ui, $postdata) in /var/www/www.xxxxxx.dk/www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_geocodefactorypluginforcb/plg_geofactory_profile_cb.php on line 0
Trace:called in class cbpaidErrorHandler::_error_handler_callable(2, "Declaration of getPlg_geofactory_profile_cbTab::getDisplayRegistration($tab, $user, $ui) should be compatible with cbTabHandler::getDisplayRegistration($tab, $user, $ui, $postdata)", "/var/www/www.xxxxxx.dk/www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_geocodefactorypluginforcb/plg_geofactory_profile_cb.php", 0, array("plugin" => object(CB\Database\Table\PluginTable), "_CB_framework" => object(CBframework), "_PLUGINS" => object(cbPluginHandler), "path" => "/var/www/www.xxxxxx.dk/www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_geocodefactorypluginforcb/plg_geofactory_profile_cb.php", "savePreviousPluginId" => "506", "langCache" => "da-DK", "plgLangPath" => "/var/www/www.xxxxxx.dk/www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_geocodefactorypluginforcb/language", "langPath" => "/var/www/www.xxxxxx.dk/www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language", "lang" => "da-DK", "langLoaded" => false)) on line 402 in file cbPluginHandler.php
called in function require_once() on line 402 in file cbPluginHandler.php

Any idea why ??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #322413 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Log filling with warning ?
All coming from 3rd party plugin Geo Code Factory (plug_geocodefactorypluginforcb). Contact the developer of your plugin for support. It's not compatible with CB 2.x.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn