Quickpay - recurring payment without subscription !?

3 years 3 months ago #322433 by rbuelund
Could you guide me to what is the name of the language key that show the word "Delete" on the subscription pane on a profile? I need to add a parenthesis with "(Do not use! Use Unsubscribe)" - people do not understand the functionality, as I see here in this case.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #322435 by krileon
There isn't a specific language string for that checkbox. Do not allow people to have access to those pages if they do not understand how to properly utilize them. Management access should be heavily restricted. A confirmation dialog warns you it is about to completely wipe the subscription from the database. You should be able to extend that message further using language overrides.

Have added a feature ticket to improve the delete behavior to check for recurring subscriptions and either cancel them or block the delete.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8338

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 3 months ago #322436 by rbuelund
Ok - that sounds like a good improvement.
Now that the admin HAS deleted the subscription - is the only way to be shure that the user is not billed next year again, to delete the subscription at QuickPay too ?

3 years 3 months ago #322437 by krileon
QuickPay doesn't bill the subscription. The CBSubs internal scheduler does. First ensure the subscription is cancelled at QuickPay and if it isn't cancel it from there. Next in find the basket associated with the subscription _cbsubs_payment_baskets database table and set `scheduler_state` to 'C' and `scheduler_next_maturity` to empty datetime 0000-00-00 00:00:00. That should cancel the scheduler.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 3 months ago #322438 by rbuelund
Ok - thank you. Have done that on this particular user and asked the admin to send a list with other users where he might have done the same.

I believe the best solution would be to block the Delete function until one has Unsubscribed the user.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn