Translate basket strings in CB 4.5

3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #322892 by Leobici
Hi, i cannot find where to translate the language strings "Summary" and "Edit billing Adress" inside the basket summary (these strings where not translated only after the latest update 4.5).
Attached you have a picture
I found some other strings inside the directory com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/language but not this one

I searched in the italian language plugin (the one i want to add) with the override option but with no luck.

Could you please help me find the right place? Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 2 months ago #322914 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Translate basket strings in CB 4.5
Those are the following language strings.

Key: BASKET_CONTAINER_TITLE
Text:
Summary

Key: EDIT_BILLING_ADDRESS_fc0f49
Text:
Edit Billing Address

There's a bug in the language finder that'll be fixed in next build release that's why it's not currently finding default language strings for plugins.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leobici

3 years 2 months ago #322925 by Leobici
Replied by Leobici on topic Translate basket strings in CB 4.5
Thanks,
everything correct now!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

3 years 2 months ago #322959 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Translate basket strings in CB 4.5
Language finder issue should now be fixed in latest CB build.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 2 months ago #322962 by Leobici
Ok, thanks

3 years 2 months ago #323286 by Leobici
Hi,
i have still problems with the language translations.
I set up stripe payments with inline form for credit cards.
I found this topic useful for some strings: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/239018-stripe-sepa-translation-string-missing#304010

but i'm still missing the "Payment" title on the form and "Name on card" strings as you can see in the picture attached

Language finder is not working in this case... can you help me find where to translate this strings?
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.460 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn