002_cbplug_CBSubs_MAIN failed to install??

3 years 1 month ago #323314 by Nick_Q
Hi there, Newbie to CB but have been using Joomla for some years. I installed CB without issue but on attempting to install CBSubs have hit a problem that I note has been raised before. The 002_cbplug_CBSubs_MAIN-version failed to install with a 500 - Internal Server Error.

The actual error received gives the version numbers:
002_cbplug_CBSubs_MAIN-4.5.0+build.2020.12.28.16.10.43.643177d9b.zip is being installed.
002_cbplug_CBSubs_MAIN-4.5.0+build.2020.12.28.16.10.43.643177d9b.zip failed to install! hide
500 - Internal Server Error

This error persists despite multiple attempts to load - and having got an incomplete load I note that the user management is no longer rendering any users. (there are about 130 users listed prior to the CBsubs load attempt.)

I am using the latest version of Joomla (3.9.24) PHP 7.4 and an MYsql DB

Can anyone advise what may be the issue here as this element of the site is currently down? TIA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 1 month ago #323323 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 002_cbplug_CBSubs_MAIN failed to install??
Something server side is failing. Check within your servers error logs to see if there are any errors logged. Be sure CB itself is up to date with latest release before installing CBSubs as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 1 month ago #323325 by Nick_Q
Replied by Nick_Q on topic 002_cbplug_CBSubs_MAIN failed to install??
Hi Kyle, Thank you for your response...

OK the version of CB is the latest (downloaded yesterday) and I have checked the logs on the server and there is nothing listed as an error.

Thinking it may have been a download corruption (I installed via package upload using CB) I did the whole process again - no difference. That plugin will not load?

3 years 1 month ago #323331 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 002_cbplug_CBSubs_MAIN failed to install??
Is this the first time CBSubs is being installed or are you updating a previous version of CBSubs? I've retested install and seams to still be working fine here. Try downloading it directly from our downloads page below.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads

Next install it through Joomla in Extensions > Manage > Install.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #323358 by Nick_Q
Thank you for your response...

OK tried that but no difference I'm afraid - please see attached image. yes this is the initial install.
Attachments:

3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #323359 by Nick_Q
OK, I have now uninstalled the entire CB extension and reinstalled both the CB extension and the CBSubs plugin and still have the same result - not sure where to go now!

I have deleted the CB subs plugin and now Community Builder core works as expected. As soon as I attempt to add the CBSubs plugin I get the incomplete installation message as detailed in the attached image previously and the manage user option does not render properly showing no users registered (understandable if the CBSubs module is not functioning?)

I am currently running PHP 7.4 but changing this seems to make no difference and as previously stated version 3.9.24 of Joomla core.

In addition, I have now built a completely fresh test site using the same minimum components and can report exactly the same results. The main CB component works fine, however, when attempting to add the CBsubs plugin the install fails on the element: 002_cbplug_CBSubs_MAIN-4.5.0+build.2020.12.28.16.10.43.643177d9b.zip [Please see attached file]

Any guidance you feel able to offer would be greatly appreciated.
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn