Setting plan start date

2 years 9 months ago #325017 by jross
Setting plan start date was created by jross
Hello, I am setting up a club membership system using CB Paid Subscriptions. The Clubs financial year runs from 1st July to 30th June.
How do I setup the plans so that each subscription begins on 1st July and expires 30th June, no matter what time of year they actually pay? If a subscriber pays on 15th Feb, they still get a renewal on 30th June.
I've tried looking through the manual and searched the forums with no success.
Thanks in advance,
JR

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 9 months ago #325018 by jross
Replied by jross on topic Setting plan start date
Don't worry, I found the answer
JR :-)

2 years 9 months ago #325031 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Setting plan start date
For anyone with similar question you can use the "This calendar year" duration for plans. It lets you specify the start day and month for the calendar year.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn