SQL error after upgrade

2 years 1 month ago #328661 by Leobici
SQL error after upgrade was created by Leobici
Hi,
i just upgraded to CBsubs 4.5.3 and now when i click on the completed payment on the dashboard i get this error:
1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ''Completed' ) AND ( a.`time_paid_date` = '2022-02-24' ) AND ( a.`payment_stat...' at line 4

I don't know where it comes from. Can you please help me?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 1 month ago #328674 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic SQL error after upgrade
That's the following known bug.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8849

Logout of Joomla backend then log back in to clear the filtering. Then for now don't click the price filters in the CBSubs control panel as they cause that error.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 1 month ago #328684 by Leobici
Replied by Leobici on topic SQL error after upgrade
Ok, thanks for your feedback!

2 years 1 month ago #328697 by krileon
Ok, this should now be fixed in latest CBSubs build release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leobici

2 years 1 month ago #328786 by Leobici
Replied by Leobici on topic SQL error after upgrade
Sorry but i still have sql errors when i check the basket:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ''Completed' ) AND ( a.`payment_status` = 'Completed' )' at line 4

I tried your advice with no results and i don't see any CBSubs update available in backend

2 years 1 month ago #328796 by krileon

Sorry but i still have sql errors when i check the basket:

What do you mean when you check the basket? Please provide exactly where you're seeing this and the steps to get there.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn