All plans page

2 years 2 weeks ago #328988 by lucablue
Replied by lucablue on topic All plans page
Another question:
Actually when a guest click on the menu voice for see the plans, the system send user to registration page.

Is possible to show all plans without registration page, and only after choose 1 or more plan and click the button, the system go to the registration/login page?

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 2 weeks ago #328992 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic All plans page
No, there's no functionality for that.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 2 weeks ago #329001 by lucablue
Ok, I'll try another way.

About user access setting into a plan.

I've set a single group of access level per plan. If I not renew that plan, or delete it, I've seen I remain into that access level group, instead to be eliminated (and stay only in others).

How can I can do it?

(ex. If I pay for GOLD MEMBER plan, the system automatically put my access level into GOLD USER. When my GOLD MEMBER plan finish, my user access level remain into GOLD USER, instead move it into registered user only. How can do it?)

2 years 2 weeks ago #329009 by krileon
You can't using that parameter. You can using CB Auto Actions though. The below usage can be used with any auto action type to have behavior on subscription state change.

Plan Active
Global
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditions
Condition 1
Field: Custom > Value
Custom Value: [var3]
Operator: Equal To
Value: PLAN_ID_HERE
Condition 2
Custom Value: [var2]
Value: A

Plan Expired
Global
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditions
Condition 1
Custom Value: [var3]
Value: PLAN_ID_HERE
Condition 2
Custom Value: [var2]
Operator: Not Equal To
Value: A

Be sure to replace PLAN_ID_HERE with the actual id of your plan as found in CBSubs > Plans. In your case you'd use a Usergroup action to assign, replace, remove, etc.. usergroups as needed on Plan Active.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 2 weeks ago - 2 years 2 weeks ago #329036 by lucablue
Hi,
is to all clear to me.

[var 3] and [var 2] are already the variable of the system to assing the PLAN_ID?

What is the "A" valour of [var 2] ?

I've created an autoaction but anytime I change the status of payment of CPay, it add or remove from a definied group. The condition I've not understood.

More over Condition 2 is an "AND" row or a "OR"?

Can you write a specific example if the PLAN ID is 5 and the usergroup id is 3 (GOLD)?

Thank you

2 years 2 weeks ago #329044 by krileon
You don't need to change anything in my above example except PLAN_ID and setting Type to Usergroup then adjusting the settings under Action as desired. That will be the ID of your plan as found in CBSubs > Plans. You should have 2 auto actions. The first one adds/replaces the usergroups on plan activate and the second removes them on plan deactivate.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds