Credit card details form is not working

1 year 11 months ago #329029 by Wortmann
Credit card details form is not working was created by Wortmann
Please help me, it's urgent and important: during the ordering process the user choose "pay with creditcard" However, no entries are possible except for the cardholder field.
When I open the CB Paid Subsruiptions settings in the backend and try to open the payment gateways, an error message appears: "Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten! 0 Call to a member function get() on null"

What can I do?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 11 months ago #329043 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Credit card details form is not working
Joomla 3? Joomla 4? Is both CB and CBSubs up to date? What payment gateway are you using? Please retest with debug mode and maximum error reporting enabled in Joomla global configuration then provide the full error callstack so we can see where the error is coming from.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 11 months ago #329048 by Wortmann
Replied by Wortmann on topic Credit card details form is not working
My Joomla is 3.10.8
My CB is 2.7.2
My CBSubs is 4.5.3
My payment gateway is stripe

I hope you can help me. Thank you.
Attachments:

1 year 11 months ago #329070 by krileon
Stripe forms are JS driven. You most likely have a fatal JS error on your site breaking the form. Switch to default Joomla protostar template, clear Joomla cache, then retry and see if it works fine. You can check for JS errors by pressing F12 to open your browsers developer tools then clicking the Console tab while trying to go through the payment process you'll see errors in red if there are errors.

As for your file containing errors. Those are all coming from your Joomla template. Suggest contacting your template developer about the below. It's just a notice though so probably shouldn't actually break anything and your issue is likely exclusively caused by fatal JS errors, which are usually caused by the template.

NOTICE: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in /templates/jp-expert/warp/src/Warp/Config/Repository.php on line 243

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 11 months ago #329082 by Wortmann
Replied by Wortmann on topic Credit card details form is not working
Thank you for your help. I will contact the template support.

But: why I get an error in CB Subs Settings:
When I open the CB Paid Subsruiptions settings in the backend and try to open the payment gateways, an error message appears: "Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten! 0 Call to a member function get() on null"

1 year 11 months ago #329088 by krileon
Where exactly are you getting that? On CBSubs > Gateways page or only after clicking to edit or create a new payment gateway? I'm not seeing such an issue in my tests. Please be sure your entire install (CB, all CB plugins, CBSubs, etc..) are up to date.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.980 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn