Credit card details form is not working

1 year 11 months ago #329115 by Wortmann
Replied by Wortmann on topic Credit card details form is not working
It's directly on the gateways page in CBSubs. Of course the version is up to date, version 4.5.3+build.2022.03.29.08.02.51.b07a2f782

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 11 months ago #329119 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Credit card details form is not working
Strange, please PM backend super user login credentials (link in signature) and will take a look. Am not having any issues in my tests so will need to review your install.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 11 months ago #329126 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Credit card details form is not working
Have reviewed your install. You've a broken database entry in the _cbsubs_gateway_accounts database table. I've no idea how though. I've patch core CB so you can see this in CBSubs > Gateways. It has no id, name, etc.. Please delete the broken entry manually within the database table _cbsubs_gateway_accounts using phpmyadmin. That will fix your issue with accessing CBSubs > Gateways. Not really sure how that was even possible to accomplish as the id column is auto incrementing.

As for Stripe not working it's because of "Stripe.js must be loaded from js.stripe.com. For more information" error. You're using JCH Optimizer, which is bundling the Stripe external script. Stripe does not allow this for security reasons. I've adjusted your JCH Optimizer settings to stop trying to optimize external resources and confirmed Stripe now works fine. Please be careful with optimizers like this as they can sometimes break things.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.317 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn