AuthorizeNet auto recurring payment

1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #329608 by fdinkler
Replied by fdinkler on topic AuthorizeNet auto recurring payment
Hi
after discussion with Authorize net
here is reply:
The gateway only needs the correct URL for the Silent Post to work. If the URL set up inside of Authorize.net stops working after the first payment, the issue lies on the website/URL.
If the Silent post is not working, then the issue lies with the URL. Either the wrong URL is put into Authorize.net or the URL that receives the Silent post is not working right.
Does your website software also use an MD5 hash? When I opened yoru account I got a message that your software is still passing an MD5 hash, but the MD5 hash has retired The MD5 hash used to help pass data back to the software, but it was replaced with the signature key.

On CB History it shows the Subscription is deleted change with Message: Basket timeout
first payment 25/5/22
Auto billing 7 days.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 9 months ago #329618 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic AuthorizeNet auto recurring payment
We support both MD5 and Signature Key. Be sure you've supplied 1 or the other in Authorize.net gateway settings in CBSubs. Typically for new sites "Authorize.net MD5 Hash" should be left empty and "Authorize.net Signature Key" be set to your signature key.

Regardless if Authorize.net sent a POST to the Silent POST URL and failed the hash check CBSubs would have logged this in CBSubs > Notifications. Do you not have any failed notifications there? The only time this is skipped is if the notification is missing transaction data that we need.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 9 months ago #329621 by fdinkler
Hi
there is one payment that failed in Notifications
IPN payment gateway communication error
Reason code ARB-Silent: mandatory param missing
If required can i enable the backend login again to have a look? on AUthorize net, all setup is done correctly as per instructions.

Thank you for your support.

1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #329622 by krileon
It looks like they removed variables from the silent post then that used to be there that we are checking for. We will have to re-test silent post and see what's missing. You can PM login credentials as well and can review the notification to see if I can see what's missing from there.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #329623 by fdinkler
Thanks, I sent a DM for login. Plan name : TEST DO NOT USE
Kindly update as soon as possible to fix this bug

1 year 9 months ago #329629 by krileon
Have reviewed your install. The Silent Post didn't send any data. We're expecting them to actually POST data as they had always done before. You can see in the failed notification in CBSubs > Notifications that $_POST is empty in the raw log at the bottom. I'm not sure what to suggest. CBSubs can't process the notification if it contains no POST data.

Notifications on '06/03/2022 11:16 am' and '06/03/2022 8:23 am' are empty, but '06/02/2022 6:27 am' isn't. Maybe you can provide those dates for Authorize.net to check why those 2 were empty?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn