Past Subscriptions

1 year 10 months ago #329326 by wjgadmin
Past Subscriptions was created by wjgadmin
Can you please advise how to display the past subscriptions on "all" user's profile. It is quite strange, it does display on some users but not on others. We would like to see all user's plan history whether expired or upgrade to another etc...
Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 10 months ago #329335 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Past Subscriptions
It only displays relevant subscription states. If they've an expired plan that can be renewed it should be visible there just fine. If you need full subscription history you can access it in backend via CBSubs > Subscriptions. Frontend subscription tab is not a subscription history.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 10 months ago #329342 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic Past Subscriptions
Thank you that makes sense, however perhaps this is a unique case that you can help me with. I have had multiple users who have previously been subscribed to a plan and upgraded to another. At a later date they decided to revert to their previous plan, yet they are not capable of doing so. Can you please advise how they can view and revert back to a previous plan, because it wouldn’t show nor allow them to from their user profile or even direct url.

1 year 10 months ago #329358 by krileon
Edit your plans and under the Workflows tab set "Propose plan for upgrades only if it is more expensive" to "No: It will be possible to upgrade to this plan (for free with pro-rating) if all conditions below and elsewhere are met". That should allow them to "downgrade" to the previous plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 10 months ago #329360 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic Past Subscriptions
The plan in question was already set to this. That being said.... out of our plan(s) there are 2 that are set to "only if more expensive" & this was intentional due to their pricing & the fact they shouldn't ever need to downgrade once these plans are purchases. However, could that have impacted this? I thought it would be only relevant with the plan in question?

1 year 10 months ago #329378 by krileon
Are you trying to downgrade while actively subscribed? As you'll need to cancel or be expired first when upgraded from one exclusive plan to another.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds