Plugin problems

17 years 8 months ago #19220 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Plugin problems
The errors you see are not CB related, but from the SMF plugins and Gallery 2 component/plugin.

Sorry can't help. You should check this with their authors.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 7 months ago #19969 by Brat
Replied by Brat on topic Re:Plugin problems
Hey, I think I know what your problem is with the smf plugins. I fixed the bad reference problem in the latest version of the plugins, as this bug was reported sometime ago.

However, looking at your error messages (again, it is so important that you provide this type of information), it looks like you have an open_basedir restriction in place on your server. This is an issue with your host. It means that, most probably, you are running PHP in Safe Mode. This can be a real pill. Please check with your host and confirm this. I cannot stress how important it is to know what your hosting environment/configuration is.

I'll have to check my code and see if it can be easily altered to run in that type of environment.

Thanks for the report, as I think this will help other users.

Regards,
Brat.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn