Wrong datatype error in cb.core.php

17 years 3 months ago #26937 by rspurlock
Wrong datatype error in cb.core.php was created by rspurlock
Hello all,

We're upgrading a customer CB site to 1.0.2 from 1.0.1. The upgrade (non-expert) went fine but when we users cannot log into the Login page and any new users aren't and cannot be confirmed. When editing a users, I get the error:

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /var/www/vhosts/airgator.com/httpdocs/dev/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcore/cb.core.php on line 239

It comes up several times and let me add a user or edit a user but they still cannot log in nor will they be confirmed. I have seen several posts about this error and I would assume someone would have a fix but no one's responding to those users or offering any advice.

Do I need to update the CB core plugin? If so, where do I find an updated version to install? Any other plugins this should apply to as well?

Here's the system info:
Mambo 4.6.1
PHP 4.4.2
Mysql 4.1.21
CB 1.0.2

Anyone?

TIA,

Rob

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 2 months ago #28889 by todd12
Replied by todd12 on topic Re:Wrong datatype error in cb.core.php
I've got the same problem does anyone have any answers?

17 years 2 months ago #29471 by cajebo
Replied by cajebo on topic Re:Wrong datatype error in cb.core.php
i too am now experiencing the same errors.

maybe three posts to this thread will be the charm?

error as stated when trying to edit a user:

[code:1]Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in .../public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcore/cb.core.php on line 239
[/code:1]

Mambo Install Info:

Mambo Version: Mambo 4.6.1 Stable [ Helix ] 5-Oct-2006 03:00 GMT

michael

Post edited by: cajebo, at: 2007/01/21 00:26

17 years 1 month ago #31497 by nikdooley
Replied by nikdooley on topic Re:Wrong datatype error in cb.core.php
I am having the same issue - is there anyone that can help us.

Thank you in advance

17 years 1 month ago #31512 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Wrong datatype error in cb.core.php
please run the database check in the cb tools section of cb 1.0.2 and see if it returns all green.

17 years 1 month ago #31515 by nikdooley
Replied by nikdooley on topic Re:Wrong datatype error in cb.core.php
The checks came back all green with the Check Community Builder Database. I am still getting the Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in .../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcore/cb.core.php on line 239 within the user managament area.

Also I cannot login on frontend under any of the users. I was able to before, (even with the warning of wrong datatype) but now all of a sudden i get:

"You are not authorized to view this resource.
You need to login. " and it shows the login form. (I have only the cblogin enabled)

I am running Mambo 4.6.1 & CB 1.0.2.

Not sure if the front end login is related to the warning of wrong datatype but I thought this might be another symptom of the same issue.

Would appreciate help ASAP as we would like to relauch our site with it working!

Post edited by: nikdooley, at: 2007/02/19 08:32

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn